CNN International is part of Turner, a company.
The Delhi based Field Producer will research stories, sometimes report on them and at other times provide production, editorial and logistical support for senior correspondents coming into the region. In the event of breaking news, the successful candidate will play a major role in the coverage. This person will also be the primary interface between the Delhi team and the leadership in Hong Kong and Atlanta. Another crucial part of this role is to develop external relationships too – especially with the Government.
The Delhi based Field Producer will be expected to travel to other parts of the world – often at short notice. This person will strictly follow CNN’s editorial practices and guidelines.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. At least 5 years producing in demanding, high pressure environments.
- Prior Experience / Industry: Experience managing a variety of newsgathering situations.
- Excellent command of the English language; other Asian or foreign languages are very beneficial
- Demonstrable showreel of distinctive and compelling all-platform content -TV and digital
- Have a strong understanding of digital requirements and be able to produce content to a high standard.
- Must have strong writing skills
- Camera and edit skills would be welcomed but not essential
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products: Excel in particular
- Self-starter and team player
But wait, there’s more
- Part of WarnerMedia family of Powerhouse brand
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All in Culture
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.