WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Red Team Sr. PenTester - HBO Max is an integral part of the Information Security team responsible for conducting complex security testing across the company's systems looking for vulnerabilities that could lead to a data breach or IT disruption.
- The analyst reports to the Red Team Manager and is focused on collaborating with the company's IT staff and other Red Team members to improve the company's information security posture and reduce the likelihood of a disruptive cybersecurity event.
- 3-5 years of attack and penetration testing experience
- 5-7 years of technology experience
- Expertise in all aspects of security disciplines: Information security, software development, vulnerability assessments, threat analysis, incident response, threat modeling, security intelligence and forensic investigations.
- Experience with Windows operating systems and security (boot process, subsystems, kernel- and user-level processes, networking, Active Directory, NTFS/NTFS security), Ubuntu, Kali Linux in addition to:
- Proficient with common attack tools (Immunity CANVAS, Burp, SET, Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus) and defensive tools (Snort Intrusion Detection System(IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System(IPS), tcpdump, Wireshark, Security Onion IDS Linux Distribution)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.