CNN International is part of Turner, a company.
- Works with the development team and content editors to develop revenue-driving concepts and story examples that are true to the CNN Brand and are highly integrated with unique, creative, doable executions.
- Develops engaging and innovative products for all platforms including linear, digital, mobile and social.
- Ensure CNN’s standards are implemented across all projects and proposals.
- Researches digital media landscape, products and regions to assess growth opportunity
- Works closely with Campaign Strategy and Delivery team and ad sales in research projects, identifying areas of improvement for research output and information need.
What do we want from you?
- A degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience in a cross-platform environment
- Newsroom experience
- Strong experience in digital media, geared towards features content
- Experience developing projects within a content owner, commercial or agency environment
- Experience researching and scoping digital projects
- Experience working with varied teams, ideally remote teams Strong knowledge of digital media landscape, platforms and markets
- A positive attitude with a creative and pragmatic approach to problem-solving on the fly
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to get things done and deliver results
- Fluent English & other languages are an advantage
But wait, there’s more
- Part of WarnerMedia family of Powerhouse brand
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All in Culture
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.