The Sr. Manager, HBO Max Program Marketing will be responsible for developing traditional, social, and digital marketing campaigns for promoting Max Originals on and off the service – as well as seeing the campaigns through execution. They will report to the SVP of HBO Max Program Marketing.
- Oversee and execute campaigns and programs from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives
- Supervise external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc)
- Partner with product marketing, media planning, editorial, research, PR, finance, and other teams to create and manage multiple concurrent campaigns
- Develop marketing partnerships with media partners, retailers, organizations, and like-minded brands to drive viewership and broaden the reach of brand/program messaging
- Keep abreast of key industry trends and business opportunities
- 7+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
- A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- Strategic, qualitative and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.