WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Product Manager, CX Launch Readiness will be a key member of the CX Strategy & Ops team within the WarnerMedia DTC organization.
She/He will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for WarnerMedia Direct's streaming products, with a focus on ensuring the preparation and delivery of a best-in-class customer support experience for each release.
The Product Manager, CX Launch Readiness will work closely with the larger CX Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback, research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the customer support release management program.
This individual will act as the customer's chief advocate throughout the release management process - championing key customer findings leading up to and following each release for WarnerMedia Direct's streaming products.
- Manage and drive the development and continuous evolution of CX team support mobilization for each release, including: managing messaging and launch readiness frameworks, establishing Stakeholder/Partner engagement models, identifying products/tools needed to improve launch preparedness, and measuring overall program health/performance.
- Define the desired customer experience and work with cross-functional teams (release, copywriting, development, QA) to ensure successful delivery of product, programming and promotional releases for all WarnerMedia streaming products (including HBO GO, HBO NOW, HBO Max and more)
- Own and understand the end to end customer experience for a launch, from backend through frontend updates, with ability to translate this understanding into inputs for support material preparation.
- Act as the ongoing liaison between CX and cross-functional/stakeholder teams involved with each release, keeping all teams informed, including: managing and communicating preparation of deliverables to support each release, liaising with release SMEs, identifying and planning for expected release scenarios, and managing CX ceremonies leading up to/during each release.
- Partner with CX Copywriters and larger CX Team to craft cross-channel customer support messaging, in support of new releases, sensitive escalations and ongoing customer needs
- Continuously monitor and analyze identified key performance indicators and consumer/agent feedback following each release, making sure findings and recommendations based on data are shared back with the broader product development teams
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Release Management, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations
- Develop business cases to inform broader product road maps across WarnerMedia DTC's streaming products, based on quantitative/qualitative findings from your respective CX product space
- Lead sprint planning, manage feature prioritization and identify delivery dependencies for your respective CX product space
- Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager and partner teams, as needed
- Analyze, understand and communicate the performance of CX/support products against established objectives and goals
- Collaborate with the CX Product Team to continuously develop a best-in-class, white glove customer support program and translate it to all altitudes of the support experience - from everyday support interactions to the most sensitive support escalations and beyond
- Evangelize key customer support findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders, 'Zooming-out' from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger WarnerMedia DTC organization
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the CX and support marketplace, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience within Product Management, Program and/or Project Management, Customer Success, Marketing (or related field) preferably within a media company
- Combination of customer success, program and/or project management, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills
- Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Able to influence cross-functional teams
- Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of HBO and our customers
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior attention to detail and deadline-driven
- Experience working with customer support organizations and advertising agencies is a plus
- Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Confluence a plus
- Experience working with external partners and clients
- Able to quickly pivot and be flexible if priorities and release dates change
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.