Provides key administrative and organizational support to the DTC Original Programming, Drama Executive staff
- Coordinates, schedules meetings on a regular basis for department executives.
- Reserves meeting rooms and is responsible for room set up and clean up.
- Maintains calendars.
- Answers phones, rolls calls, and ensures accurate and detailed phone messages are provided to appropriate executive.
- Filing correspondence.
- Reconciles expense reports, arranges travel and orders supplies as needed.
- Serves as a conduit between DTC Original Programming and other departments by acting as a resource for information and maintains the flow of information between various departments both internally and externally as requested by executives.
- Manages departmental work flow, ensuring that the department is kept up to date on all deadlines and provides status updates as to the tracking of projects as they move through the development and production process.
- Gathers information for scheduled status reports.
- Organizes and keeps track of project submissions and maintains an accurate log.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 1+ years supporting a creative executive/department
The Nice to Haves
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.