We are currently seeking a Senior Manager for the WB TV Group Finance department. This individual will be responsible for the supervision and management of financial reporting and budgeting for Stage 13 production company including all cash reporting, forecasting and analysis to WB Corporate. This individual will also assist with the supervision of the Production Accountant for Stage 13.
- Reviews annual and monthly cash forecasts, including analysis for actual expenditures and receipts vs. forecasts for Stage 13.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly P&L forecasting as well as the annual Long Range Plan.
- Assists with the supervision of the Production Accountant for Stage 13.
- Works with Production Accountant on analysis and reporting of show costs.
- Responsible for the financial reporting package for Stage 13.
- Works closely with the Stage 13 GM on financial planning and projections.
- Responsible for various general ledgers for Stage 13.
- Works directly with the SVP, Finance on various management reporting/analysis.
- Works with Stage 13 GM on budget vs. actual comparisons and analysis.
- Reviews license agreements for proper revenue recognition and invoicing for cash.
- Reviews the Estimated Final Costs and production Ultimates for Stage 13.
- Coordinates and reviews all procurement purchases and invoices for Stage 13.
- Reviews and updates Sarbanes/Oxley documentation and manages the SOX audit process.
- Coordinates the submissions during the Financial Audits and Tax Information requests.
- Works with Production Accountant and Stage 13 GM on filing and tracking of production tax incentives.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting related field required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Entertainment Industry.
- Previous experience working in a finance and production environment.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP general ledger system including projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word including the ability to design and implement new spreadsheets, and improve upon existing spreadsheets.
- Successfully manage multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.