- Source, select and prepare images to accompany PR features and projects using internal and external systems. Deliver selections to targeted contacts proactively and in response to specific queries.
- Populate internal databases with local stock.
- Sourcing imagery for all shows on all channels across the region.
- Knowledge in visual arts or digital media desired.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Efficient, productive, flexible and resourceful problem-solver with a good creative eye for visual composition.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Knowledge of any Eastern European language would be an advantage
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits. You’ll have 30 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’, when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 40 hours for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.