WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
At Turner Classic Movies, we share and celebrate the entire spectrum of cinema with movie lovers like us-selecting and presenting the best films of all genres and eras, airing them uncut and commercial free in their original format, and delivering host introductions and other special presentations that help viewers to understand why these movies are so important. With exciting and varied programming, destination events like the TCM Classic Film Festival, fan clubs and wine clubs, and a wide range of content-rich digital platforms and apps, TCM is the perfect place for all film fans to gather and share.
The Temporary Production Assistant supports the Creative Group department.
IMPLEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE AND ROUTINE PRODUCTION TASKS:
- Screening and pulling clips.
- Reposting and writing tags for interstitial pieces.
- Researching and producing new interstitials.
- Proofing and occasionally writing scripts.
- Conducting and directing voiceover sessions.
- Research/fact checking.
- Project coordinate the creation of on-air elements through a team of writers, producers, designers, vendors and talent.
- Occasionally develop production timelines -log and organize media.
- Post production scheduling, calendar tracking & data entry.
- Project entry and management in our Smartsheet Project tracker.
- Occasional on-set PA duties.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere (for edit).
- Experience with post production workflows.
- Field experience on video shoots.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.