The Director of Direct to Consumer Operations will be responsible for leading, driving and optimizing promotions management, editorial/marketing and business operations across WarnerMedia's direct to consumer platform.
- You will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry.
- In this role, you will collaborate and develop operational efficiencies across Marketing, Brand Marketing, Editorial, Content, Business Development, and Technology.
- You will work closely to deploy editorial content on dotcom and work with analytics to improve the customers experience and will work with internal and external partners to define and improve business processes to help drive our business objectives.
- 8+ years of experience in promotion management, editorial/marketing operations, product and operations or related experience at an entertainment media company
- 5 years of experience managing and leading cross-organizational creative teams
- Prior experience and success in setting strategic context and helping develop creatives
- Extensive experience in content editorial, preferably in streaming, across all devices and operating systems
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Editorial
- Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing task, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to editors and managers
- Actively engaged in strategic conversations with social insights and community perspectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and accountable with executive-level presence
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Has a natural passion for entertainment, a deep understanding of internet culture and a knack for spotting and steering great storytelling in the digital space.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.