WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Talent Management Lead role will act as the key liaison between the People Development Center of Expertise (CoE) and their designated Business Units. The role will offers Talent Management (TM) expertise within the CoE and is responsible for the design, build, and delivery of core SWP activities across WarnerMedia (WM). The role will also identify best practices in its area of expertise and creates the appropriate approach, processes, and tools to drive effective TM practices and performance across the enterprise.
- Facing outwards to the Business Units (BU), the Talent Management Lead will use their enterprise-wide perspective of best TM practice to partner with BU HR teams and leadership. Ensures a high performance culture is embedded in the business and that there is a strong pipeline of talent to support the BU and the wider WM group through the effective deployment of the different strategic workforce planning (SWP) activities. (e.g. goal-setting, ongoing performance management and annual review, career paths, advancement and development, talent review, succession planning, internal slating & mobility).
- Facing Inwards to the CoE they use their knowledge of BU Talent needs and requirements to influence the overall approach to talent management as developed by the SWP team i.e. policy, practices, planning & implementations.
- You will be the domain expert within the CoE for a number of the core SWP activities across the entire WarnerMedia organization. In this aspect of their role the Talent Lead will be responsible for defining best practice for their area of expertise and designing a process / framework / toolkit to enable the process to be deployed across all of Warner Media. Processes include:
- Succession planning
- Talent reviews
- High-potential engagement strategy
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Internal Mobility
- Contingent Workforce Planning
- Enterprise Skillset Futurization
- 10+ years of experience
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.