The Marketing Services Department seeks an intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). Marketing Services is responsible for preparation of all marketing materials associated with the Theatrical release of a film. Interns will be exposed to all aspects of the materials process from print advertising creation to A/V spot cutting/editing which includes Trailers, TV Spots and Digital Content.
- Learning and assisting with Print Advertising creation (One Sheets, Quads, Standees, etc.), Trailer, TV and Digital Spot Creation, legal, and servicing of these elements.
- Attending Trailer Mixes, Trailer DI sessions, Print color sessions, etc.
- Special Projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university
- Administrative experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with A/V equipment helpful but not required.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.