We are currently seeking a Senior Auditor for Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc’s DCPUS Finance department. The Senior Auditor is responsible for executing domestic and international royalty contract audits of Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) licensees and international agents to ensure compliance with the agreements.
- Assisting with pre-audit planning and preparation by performing analysis of financial data to identify areas of audit risks.
- Analyzing complex licensing contracts, identifying financial terms and compliance points for audit.
- Customizing and developing dynamic data testing models to accommodate all levels of licensee reporting sophistication.
- Reviewing accuracy of licensee royalty reporting and payment histories.
- Performing audit interviews of licensees and/or agents to evaluate royalty reporting processes and financial environments.
- Documenting licensee process flows and system functionality as it relates to royalty reporting.
- Consistency with audit program, executing audit procedures and documenting findings for inclusion in draft audit reports. Assisting with resolution of any interpretive differences of contract terms.
- Assembling workpapers and presenting audit findings to management for review. Assisting with settlement of audit claims as needed.
- Assisting in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations detailing audit findings and business insights for internal review with Category, Legal and Finance teams.
- Performing other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- CPA Required and BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally a minimum of 20% required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in auditing at Big 4 public accounting or internal audit experience required. Entertainment industry preferred.
- Financial analysis techniques and procedures required. Experience with international accounting, tax and business issues preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- PC Skills: Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels.
- Must be able to develop and implement projects; have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions; have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively; have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints; be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; and be flexible as priorities shift.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.