Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst for the FCRA Participations department's Fast Pass team. The Fast Pass Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Manager, Process Improvements in running the day-to-day operations of statement preparation, review and analysis within the Fast Pass Team. This role reviews legal agreements and participation statements, ensuring accuracy and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Prepare and review participation statements while assisting with the building out of FCRA’s analytical capabilities for statement preparation and review by developing accurate, dynamic and visual reporting tools. The tools will be required to clearly communicate significant anomalies and explain variance from the norm, while ensuring all financial obligations of the contractual agreements are met.
- The position is responsible for understanding the product life cycle for all Warner Bros. properties this includes understanding the revenue and expense cycle associated with the domestic and foreign distribution of all products (i.e. Feature Film, Cable & Broadcast Television including SVOD, Home Entertainment including digital offering, Consumer Products and Games).
- Performs analysis and research including analyzing various reports from multiple systems including SAP to identify issues and explore solutions to resolve the root cause of the issues. Communicates with a broad set of individuals within FCRA, Business Units and Warner Bros. centralized accounting and Finance to resolve identified issues.
- Identify and document areas for process and system improvements as it relates to automating manual activities. Facilitate system enhancements during requirements gathering phases and user acceptance testing and regression testing phases.
- Work on cross training and special projects to accomplish increased automation as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting, IT or Financial related work experience.
- Experience with Project Management a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance, Participations or a related field.
- Experience with SAP and/or PARIS (preferred).
- Entertainment industry experience (preferred).
- Experience with system implementations and testing (preferred).
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with JIRA and Document Management systems e.g. eDocs a plus.
- Ability to read and understand legal agreements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge or experience with data visualization and analytical reporting tools e.g. Tableau.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Needs to be a self-motivated individual that enjoys working in a team environment.