Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) is seeking a Manager, Invoice to Cash (ITC), supporting the Warner Bros Pictures International (WBPI) and Theatrical Licensing businesses. The position is responsible for the management of ITC activities within EFS and off-shored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations.
This position works closely with Business Unit stakeholders, EFS management, and the BPO provider to drive operational results, process efficiencies, standardization, technology enhancements and improvement of key financial measures and metrics. This position will also work closely with subject matter experts to enhance controls and create process improvements that will help assist/meet ITC goals/objectives.
WBPI is a very dynamic and fast paced business which requires the ability to balance multiple priorities and stakeholders. Additionally, this position requires the candidate to dig deep into systems and customer details. The ideal candidate for the position will have experience managing multiple teams and possess a strong understanding of theatrical and ITC operations. Experience working in a shared services environment is preferred as well as the ability to work independently while managing multiple stakeholders.
- Oversee Global Reporting & Analysis, including Stakeholder Management:
- Partner with Domestic and EMEA Invoice-to-Cash operations on goal-setting.
- Monitor global key performance indicator (KPI) and perform analysis on operational and financial collection activities and assess staffing needs.
- Overall assessment of international debt bad and compliance with policy.
- Work with Domestic and EMEA to manage global audit and compliance deliverables.
- Streamline, standardize and automate reporting and processes.
- Oversee APAC Operations and System Enhancements through collaboration with Hong Kong Reginal Finance, off-shored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partner, and Technology. Monitor and final escalation of box office processing, billing, collection, and cash application.
- Manage Theatrical Licensing and Non-Theatrical day-to-day operations over customer master data, billing, collection, and cash application. Global governance, cash forecasting, reporting, and goal-setting.
- Develop, train and coach teams, promote department vision, and create an environment that fosters continuous improvement.
- Support ad-hoc reports and projects.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years progressive experience in Invoice-to-cash (invoice, cash application, dispute management, data analytics, bad debt reserves, reconciliation, prioritization, escalation, and resolution, and AR reporting).
- 3-5 previous supervisory / team management experience required.
- Prior experience managing business process outsourcing (BPO) and remote team.
- Media and Entertainment, specifically Theatrical experience.
- Project management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of invoice-to-cash principles with an entrainment company.
- Balance multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Analytical Business Decision Support processes system reports using Business Objects desired.
- Experience directly and indirectly managing a diverse team.
- Experience developing and executing standard processes.
- A proven track record in managing change and implementing large scale transformation.
- Must have experience with ERP systems such as SAP, MACCS, etc.
- PC Skills: Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Access required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Domestic & international travel is required.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.