This Intern will be working as part of WarnerMedia’s Cloud Admin & support team that is providing a DevOps support for WarnerMedia’s Cloud data platforms on AWS and on Snowflake. Snowflake is an analytic data warehouse provided as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). This data platform supports different business units like Marketing and Research. Consumer analytics is one key outcome of this data platform. This Intern will be implementing a phase of an ongoing data operations maturity project.
- Learn data platforms on the cloud
- Learn analytics tools like Looker and Snap Logic
- Learn WarnerMedia’s Cloud Infrastructure and applications
- Review WarnerMedia’s data analytics platform and tools
- Develop and implement a monitoring solution for Snowflake data delivery, data availability and data quality
- Research on new data and analytics tools on the cloud and recommend for enhancements
- Good understanding of Cloud / AWS
- Basic computer science and programming skills
- Fundamentals of DBMS, data structure and SQL
- Fundamentals of Bigdata / Python
- Awareness on consumer analytics
- Basic knowledge on Snowflake is a plus
- Highly motivated to learn new technology preferred
- Some Knowledge on media business preferred
- Some Knowledge on content delivery / usage on various (mobile) devices preferred
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing). Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.