Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) encompasses five focus areas (Corporate Contributions, Employee Engagement, Prosocial Initiatives, Talent Development & Diversity and Multicultural Film Festival Sponsorships).
- Support the CSR team with the brand activation initiatives for the American Black Film Festival, LA Film Fest, and Outfest, which includes trafficking activation deliverables through Creative Services, coordinating festival passes, assisting with Talent Development and Diversity events, and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Support the CSR team with administrative duties relating to the Corporate Contributions and Employee Engagement programs. Intern will input contributions requests into GIFTS and work with the Coordinator on preparing weekly reports
- Work with detailed qualitative and quantitative information, and projects will be customized to meet intern strengths to the best of the department’s ability
- Opportunity for light research projects as well
- Non-profit experience (volunteer, intern, part-time job, etc.).
- Strong Writing, Editing and Public Speaking Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Time management
- Ability to lead a project and work independently
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Able to work in Los Angeles and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.