The DND intern will be tasked with assisting the Los Angeles based account teams with various projects aimed at increasing the subscriber base of HBO and Cinemax. This position will include a mix of independent projects and collaboration with a wider team. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and have a strong interest in learning how entertainment is distributed.
- Develop programming calendars
- Manage image requests
- Administer incentive fulfilment
- Data entry and analysis
- Manage events and other special projects
- Review creative
- Assist with ad-hoc requests
- Conduct independent research
- Demonstrated interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strategic and analytical capability, detailed oriented
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Excellent collaboration and creative problem solving abilities
- Self-starter; accountable and empowered
- Academic and/or professional experience in Marketing
- Interest in the business side of the entertainment industry
- Advertising industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, social media applications and mobile/streaming
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Able to work in Los Angeles and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.