Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, Digital Commerce for the Selling department. Position directs the department of Digital Commerce, responsible for the digital publishing functions of sales: pricing, testing, optimization, bundling, programming and onboarding of new networks. He/she is the subject matter expert as it relates to digital distribution across our entire line of business. Will work with other senior level stakeholders across the company to build and develop plans that drive our digital business.
The role serves three key functions:
- The oversight of our sales business on all digital networks, including XBL, PSN, eShop, STEAM, Stadia, Discord, and more.
- The creation of pricing and promotion strategy of our slate, including securing alignment by stakeholders.
- The application of best practices on these networks as it relates to testing, conversion, optimization.
- Develop plans to drive revenue on digital storefronts through optimization of pricing, creative, merchandising, and promotional plans
- Oversees and directs the sales team on digital activity across all worldwide digital accounts, insuring real-time representation of account activity
- Develops a reporting and tracking system of digital storefront plans, including comparables to industry competitors and ROI analysis (attribution where available)
- Consistently reviews digital sales and placement, ensuring execution and providing regular reporting to WBIE management. This includes an analysis of competitor titles and their executions.
- Oversee the digital commerce team to research, analyze, and conduct studies that will inform the features, discounts, and execution of games on the digital storefronts to enable the team to put forth digital recommendations with confidence.
- Meticulously analyze sale results across digital networks, converting them into actionable insights as the digital landscape continues to change.
- Prepare and present insights during digital publishing meetings, informing multiple departments involved on the digital landscape.
- Directs the preparation of line review presentations for digital accounts
- Oversees multiple worldwide calls related to digital distribution. Including agenda setting, call maintenance, and call follow-up. Directs action items and controls progress reports.
- BA/BS Degree Required.
- 6+ years Channel Marketing experience with a digital focus.
- 4+ years of Channel Marketing experience with Video Game or Entertainment based companies that utilize the same digital customer base.
- Prior experience with a large package goods or entertainment company a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Comprehensive understanding of account promotional vehicles by channel/customer.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to utilize analysis/data and apply it strategically to promotional planning, budgeting, and promotional development.
- Working knowledge of the interactive category from both a product and consumer basis.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%.