Warner Bros. Studio Facilities seeks a Set Watch (Security) for the Security department. Set Watch is a uniformed, unarmed officer who may be assigned to stage areas, office buildings, and other Warner Bros. on and off lot facilities and events. This position involves personal interaction with employees and Studio guests.
- Duties include providing protection of equipment, props, appropriate/authorized access; monitoring stage areas; directing and assisting Studio visitors.
- Prefer 1-2 years security related experience in a corporate/office environment.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License, and very good verbal and written communication skills.
- This position involves riding a bike, standing for long periods, running, lifting and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50+ lbs).
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule and able to work indoors and outdoors in year-round weather conditions.
- Security operations are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Applicants with a current Guard Card are preferred; if not, Company training available (must be able to obtain a valid Guard Card prior to assignment).