- Directly manage Retail service teams and oversee service levels in external Virtual Reality and Food & Beverage (F&B) operations. Lead and motivate service teams in order to achieve highest possible levels of fan satisfaction and sales.
- Manage planners, rotas and schedules to ensure all service areas are properly staffed and delivering exception service.
- Supporting in daily briefings to keep all members of the team fully aware of all activity within the service strategy.
- Support retail recruitment and manage performance and development of the team.
- Provide effective after sales service, ensuring ongoing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Monitor all Health & Safety (H&S) policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- To take responsibility for own personal development through one-on-one coaching from line manager.
- Work with GM Retail and B+M teams to develop new products and strategies to continue to enhance overall fan satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain social media reviews and feedback, in conjunction with PR teams.
- Work with GM and IT teams to drive sales via mobile point of sale (POS).
- Monitor the marketplace though regular comp shops to keep on top of competitor service led activities.
- Monitor stock levels held in stores and retail areas, identify potential out-of-stock issues, and communicate back to line manager, partners and colleagues.
- Ensure the store is maintained to the highest standard.
- Ensure our sales targets are achieved by fully maximizing all service opportunities.
- Optimize service provided by team and self, leading by example, to increase customer conversion and average spend.
- Monitor and review results and effectiveness of service strategies and evolve processes accordingly.
- Support with development of new income streams, business opportunities and projects connected with commercial and retail operations.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification with extensive vocational experience).
- 5+ years of senior service led management experience in a similar retail environment.
- Experience of having worked in an environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and commercial management.
- Examples of highest levels of service implemented in previous roles.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making across all areas on a daily basis.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various functions and time zones.
- Occasional need for international travel.
- Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.