As the Writer, Growth Marketing Design, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. With your experience and imagination, you will collaborate with innovative Sr. Designers/Designers, Marketers, Project Managers and Content Strategists to conceptualize and execute creative concepts for HBO Max. You will bring your inspiring writing skills to a team guided by the Sr. Writer and their experienced, creative leadership in a quick-paced learning-based environment.
- Responsible for writing copy and ability to solve marketing campaign challenges with the emphasis on messaging strategy, narrative, creative and innovative thinking.
- Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight and influence during marketing campaign productions through brainstorming, conceptual development and pitching stages.
- Working with innovative designers, marketers, project managers and content strategists on creative concepts and content.
- Active driver in conceptualizing development and pitching efforts by writing strategic and creative savvy messaging of concepts and content.
- Ensuring copy ladders are up to brand tone and standards, as well as marketing goals.
- Lead the creation of messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats and all campaign types.
- Contribute and collaborate with other writers, designers, producers to hone strategy and messaging for projects to ensure that concepts meet the requirements and business objectives for HBO Max.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- Entertainment and television marketing experience a plus. Bachelor's degree required.
- Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital, and the mastery of standard English spelling, grammar and style.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
- An energetic, positive, creative influencer who takes a roll-up your sleeve's approach is a must.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.