The Director of Digital Partnerships and Distribution will take a leadership role in the expansion of HBO GO’s distribution network and monetization channels. The candidate will contribute to the growth and reach of the HBO GO Product and revenues through forming partnerships and distribution agreements with network owners, digital commerce companies and digital service companies regionally.
Assume accountability for and contribute directly to internal revenue and performance goals, business planning responsibilities and strategy matters pertaining to HBO GO distribution on a regional basis, with an emphasis on core HBO GO markets in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Identify regional and country specific digital distribution opportunities for HBO GO.
- Manage the deal flow for new distribution opportunities from client facing negotiations, internal business planning and approvals and contract evolution.
- Develop and foster relationships with existing distributors to maximise the performance of all HBO GO sales channels.
- Actively contribute to the wider HBO GO group through developing understanding and knowledge of internal product processes, deal structures, marketing strategies etc.
- Work actively with the Affiliate Sales, Programming and Marketing groups to maximise business returns for the deployment of HBO GO to all existing and new Warner Media Pay TV and Digital Affiliates.
- Expand and develop an industry network in Digital Distribution including industry developments and trends to identify and maximise potential opportunities for HBO GO.
- Regional business development experience across media or advertising sales channels.
- Ability to work independently across external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- High understanding of digital distribution channels and models.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with a proven ability to execute against multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong commitment to excellence.
- Understanding of distribution contracting, negotiation and legal processes.
- Exposure to business planning processes at a major Media or Digital businesses.
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.