This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Vice Presidents of Event Planning and Production as well as daily interaction with all levels of management.
- Work as production assistant on HBO and WarnerMedia Entertainment events serving in a largely technical position, managing credentialing, staff logistics, sending items to/from event venues, etc.
- Organizing/managing production closet
- Answer telephones; screen, log and place calls, maintain files, set up meetings and Webex, book conference rooms and coordinate travel arrangements
- Process invoices for events and track payments
- Creates expense reports for VPs
- Assists in event production and logistics, i.e. organize production equipment inventory
- Assists with trafficking of media to various events.
- Manage event scheduling and keep calendar up to date/liaise with TR calendar.
- Update and maintain venue database
- Assist on site at events
- Event list management and RSVP tracking backup for special events
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrative or executive assistant, preferably in production
- Must be a resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours during weekdays and weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and Mac operating system
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, independent as well as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Travel required
- Bachelors degree