As the Associate Product Manager of CX - Insights, you will be a strategic member of the CX Strategy & Ops team. You will analyze and help surface key CX insights to share with cross-functional teams. In this role, you will be a key contributor to our new CX program, which is focused on identifying and driving Customer Experience improvements across WarnerMedia's streaming products. The Associate Product Manager of CX Insights will work closely with the broader CX Product Team to develop and deliver CX scorecards for key user journeys to share with cross-functional teams, including Product, Program Management, UX, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and Finance Teams.
- Responsible for continuously measuring and tracking the impact of improvement opportunities identified through CX Improvement Program and translate into business cases to support strategic roadmap decisions, as well as into functional/business requirements.
- Track and measure the impact of improvements identified through the CX Improvement Program and effectively communicate findings back to key parties.
- Help Product Manager, CX Program Strategy to develop and deliver CX scorecards for key user journeys to share with cross-functional teams, including Product, Program Management, UX, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and Finance Teams.
- Partner with CX Leadership Team to lead, manage and build a team of product managers and analysts to support the CX Strategy Program team that will be focused on culling and translating CX insights into deliverables for cross-functional stakeholder teams.
- Continuously contribute ideas for improving the CX Team's approach to preparing and presenting a holistic view of consumer feedback/expectations/perception, as well as performance against existing goals/OKRs.
- Help maintain and evolve ongoing CX engagement model with cross-functional stakeholder teams to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Responsible for evaluating the quantitative/qualitative data, as assigned by the broader CX Product team, to keep things moving forward without interruption.
- Contribute to the research and analysis of emerging trends in the CX space, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap.
- 2-3 years of experience within Customer Experience, Business Analytics, Consulting, Project/Program Management (or related field) preferably within a media company.
- Experience in customer success, program and/or project management, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Combination of project/program management, technical, analytical and management skills.
- Proficient and comfortable using data to define goals, measure progress, identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
- Demonstrates strong project management, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior attention to detail and deadline driven.
- Able to quickly pivot and be flexible if priorities and release dates change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
- Analytically driven, with high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data.
- Able to break down complex technical concepts into simple, consumer-friendly outputs.
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.