WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions. The WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
The Specialist Business Analyst, Sales Systems position is primarily responsible for providing business systems analysis services and support for the Home Entertainment division and their IT solutions with a focus on the Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation. This includes delivery of quality documentation and meeting business requirements (e.g., business system analysis and functional design requirements); communicating status input for management reporting to business and WBT executives. It is expected that this position will have knowledge to help triage issues for applications, in particular the CRM application, and collaborate with third party providers on required configuration updates as appropriate. This position requires familiarity with the technologies and applications available to Warner Bros. and have a deep understanding of the processes for the businesses they support (i.e. Home Entertainment). This position will collaborate extensively with the Home Office BTWS counterparts and the various technology teams.
- Work with business partners to understand their business processes and challenges to help achieve continuous improvement. This could result in developing requirements and business cases for new applications or enhancements.
- Assist with the delivery and support of sales applications for change and incident management as well as the promotion of new functionality to production.
- Collaborate with business to define and manage the pipeline of enhancements requests for approval.
- Manage requests from the Home Entertainment business and other CRM users that require quick action and decisions that impact the overall IT portfolio and strategy.
- Collaborating with Users, Competency Center and/or Solution Partners to identify and finalize solutions.
- Work with offshore vendors, through development lifecycle, including production support
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required in Information Systems or related field
- Salesforce Administrator certification and/or Sales Cloud Consultant certification
- Proven experience with Salesforce CRM, particularly sales cloud is required
- Solid experience in a business systems analysis or relationship management role working with business partners with a complex portfolio of applications across multiple technology platforms
- Knowledge of entertainment industry desired
- Experience in implementing and supporting a complex set of applications that rely on a large number of interfacing systems
- Knowledge and practical application of the software development Life Cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies
- Familiarity working in a matrix organization including internal and external (3rd party service provider) resources
- Specific understanding of key technical components required to provide functional and operational support to the business, including effort estimates and resource management
- Prior experience in defining and developing systems requirements
- Experience implementing process and system changes to existing process and live production applications
- Experience in project and change management of major development or operations projects
- Knowledge of enterprise system software solutions and the integration of business process design to final solution determination
- Experience of working with digital home entertainment systems
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud in multiple environments
- Salesforce Administrator certification and/or Sales Cloud Consultant certification should be attained on in the process of being attained
- Application design experience being comfortable with requirements, definition and realisation
- Knowledge of integration architecture processes and standards
- Knowledge of industry standard tools including Microsoft Office applications, Visio or other process/data modelling software required
- In-depth knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support
- Ability to gather functional requirements and translate to functional and technical design solutions
- Understanding of Legal requirements relating to Technology, such as Data Privacy compliance relationships between systems
- Business process design and modelling, JAD (Joint Application Development) models and methodology experience highly desirable
- Experience of functional and technical effort estimation; business process reengineering; requirements definition and realization
- In-depth knowledge of Entertainment specific practices and ability to translate them into Technology requirements
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, budgets
- Excellent analytical skills, interpretive and evaluative skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse global base of business groups and bring requirements to business problems and translate into IT solutions
- Strategic / Business Partner Focus: Proficient decision-making and time management skills.
- Displays leadership abilities. Maintains current knowledge in use and industry trends of technology
- Ability to work successfully across organizational lines and influence outcomes
- Can do, entrepreneurial approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to business partners
- Takes responsibility for technology related business partner issues that are escalated to them and proactively drives things to completion
- Able to build an excellent rapport with business and instills trust (meets deadlines; open and honest; keeps business up to date; responsive within appropriate timescales; communicates in way business can understand)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
- Flexible with regards to hours, including possible overtime when necessary
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.