WB Games Inc. is seeking temporary Production Coordinators for Avalanche Software. As Production Coordinator, you will assist producers with specific tasks in support of the product development cycle.
Candidates should have foundational project management skills and an understanding of the product development cycle that includes overall organization, processes and workflows.
The successful candidate for this role will have relevant project management or game development experience.
- Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to, taking notes, maintaining project documentation, maintaining and tracking task database, developing parts of product budgets or schedules, performing research, coordinating testing processes, etc.
- A foundational knowledge of some project management principles including project scoping, budget development, schedule, work breakdown structures, task tracking, project communication, status reporting, risk management, testing and quality management.
- Familiarity with development methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- General understanding of all game development disciplines and their inputs into the content pipeline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts, verbally or in written format, to other disciplines and interact with others as necessary to facilitate the completion of deliverables.
- Ability to document meeting outcomes/decisions and set up and track tasks in the studio’s chosen software. Developing ability to create game documentation for review.
- Some familiarity with estimating time and requirements for deliverables.
- Experience in Microsoft System Center.
- Tertiary degree in computer science or related areas an advantage.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.