Primary Purpose of the Job
The successful post holder will be responsible for processing transactions for HR programs such as position management, temporary utilization tracking. Handles the data input of on-boarding and off-boarding employee data. Processes data corrections in Workday. Processes documents related to day to day tasks performed by the Workforce Administration team and ensures data quality control. Assist internal and external clients, HR business partners with questions and concerns.
- Process Domestic employee transactions using Workday. Transactions include new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, etc. Audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed. Run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed. Administers position management.
- Processes Recruitment transactions. Works with TA and HR team to open recruitment requisitions. Process new Hire documents and hire/transfer/promotion transactions.
- Process Data Correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as holiday accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc. Communicates with Warner Media Corporate changes made to employee data. Notifies HR Services Senior management when systems are not processing data as they should.
- Maintain organization charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis Liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate. Processes approved changes for supported divisions.
- Performs other related duties related to HR administrative functions and service as a backup for other WFA team as needed
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Human Resources administrative or related experience required.
- Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Org Plus
- Proficiency with Access preferred
- Proficiency with Workday preferred
- Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management
- Must possess logic and reasoning skills
- Must have the ability to plan for, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the phone
- Able to organize and schedule work effectively and effectively adapt to changing priorities
- University degree and HR Certification, required
- Proven experience in a media production environment, entertainment industry company, or attractions business, strongly preferred
WBSL are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.