45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
This position reports to the Head of Product & Technology and has responsibility for leading development efforts in the successful delivery of applications that meet our business needs while complying with our architectural and quality standards within our time and budgetary constraints.
- At least 3 years demonstrated success using tools such as Visual Studio, SQL Manager and database analytical tools, source code repositories, performance and load testing tools, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience on teams utilizing agile software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of unit testing and Continuous Integration tools and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform the software developer role across multiple, technically complex system implementations with custom and/or third-party applications across the development life cycle.
- At least 5 years’ experience across the software development life cycle, from analysis to support.
- Demonstrated success in providing leadership, coordination, and integration of development efforts.
- Advanced knowledge of development and project management practices and methodology.
- Demonstrated advanced experience reading and translating data, process, and business models into technical designs.
- Demonstrated understanding of industry/business processes, such as HR, marketing, finance, digital media, etc.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of relational databases (e., Oracle or SQL Server).
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, solution development, human factors/usability design, and implementation of medium sized projects or major components of large projects.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of network systems hardware and software practice and technology.
- Experience with platforms such as UNIX, Windows, or other operating systems.
- Significant demonstrated interface design and development experience.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.