Experienced marketing and communications executive with the capabilities to develop and implement integrated internal and external strategies that scale and amplify the company's diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Create and coordinate the development of brand marketing campaigns, assets, events and social media activations that reach targeted audiences.
- Develop strategic messaging and materials that communicate and strengthen the narrative and reputation of the company through earned and paid media.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with media as well as coalitions with internal and external stockholders.
- Team and budget management
- Leverage programs and sponsorships that lead to innovative opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
- 10+ years marketing and communications experience in diversity and inclusion as well as entertainment.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with attention to context and detail that effectively communicate a message
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Extensive experience in issues management and crisis communications
- Adept at leveraging social and digital platforms Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have leadership presence and the ability to advise corporate and creative executives.
- Ability to collaborate with team (s) and work across a large enterprise with multiple stockholders.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.