Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
This position is for an experienced and organized producer on our fast-paced Social Media team. We produce content to reach millions of fans across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Twitch, etc.
- Work with freelancer artists and creatives - communication, follow up, producing projects from start to finish
- Pull references and files
- Manage assets from within our team and without
- Backing up files and keeping assets organized
- Write copy/check for accuracy
- Work within the SM team
- Work with other departments to coordinate assets
- Check in with creatives (within the team and remote) every day for project status
- Handle paperwork/contracts/processing payments for vendors/freelancers
- Other tasks as assigned
- You will be reporting to the Associate Art Director
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new tech and organizational systems
- Can handle a very fast paced environment with last minute changes
- Great communication skills
- Technical knowledge of social media platforms, specs
- Experience working with creatives and creative teams
- Knowledge of delivery file formats for social (mov, mp4, adobe suite files ai. psd)
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.