Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Position Planning for the HR Services Workforce Analytics department.
- Analytic Program Support –this role will be focused on developing processes for reporting on open positions, movement and headcount in Workday
- Serve as a liaison between finance, HR and HRS operations to bridge headcount from period to period
- Help with position master data management in Workday—especially important for some of the newer organizations like Warner Media Entertainment
- This role would also help with span of control and layer reporting on-going
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Economics, or related field, or equivalent years of experience; certifications in SHRM or Workday are a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; media industry experience preferred but not required
- Ideal candidate will have a background in FP&A, finance or workforce management / planning
- Advanced Excel (pivots, vlookups, etc) and data presentation skills; Workday or other HRIS systems experience; Tableau experience preferred but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills; high attention to detail
- Process oriented and ideally ETL/reporting skill
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.