Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, D&I for the HR Services Workforce Analytics department.
- This resource will be 100% devoted to supporting D&I work as part of the HR Analytics program
- Responsibilities include reporting, template management and partnering with Inclusion/HR to identify system and operational gaps
- Support the data strategy and and ongoing ad hoc needs for the HR Enterprise Inclusion team
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Economics, or related field, or equivalent years of experience; certifications in SHRM or Workday are a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; media industry experience preferred but not required
- Advanced Excel (pivots, vlookups, etc) and data presentation skills; Workday or other HRIS systems experience; Tableau experience preferred but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills; high attention to detail
- Ideal candidate will have a background in HR and a passion for data and analytics, as well as understanding of nuances of diversity & inclusion analytics
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.