Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Temporary Strategic Operations Coordinator
- This position plans and schedules promo campaigns for Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, and Boomerang.
- Execute promotion strategy for all campaigns, formatting our air for the best viewer experience.
- Coordinate asset delivery and scheduling of promotion, lower thirds and branding elements with Network Operations for each day's logs, facilitate daily operations, and monitor performance and analytics.
- This is an "on-call" position, requiring a degree of 24/7 availability to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in media-related field
- Previous experience in a television environment
- Passion for television, media, and technology
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.