Essential job functions:
- Support day-to-day delivery of all facilities operations for a regional headquarters facility in Singapore and provide facilities guidance to other Warnermedia APAC region facilities as necessary.
- Support 2021 planned office consolidation and relocation project in Singapore as local real estate and facilities lead, primary business stakeholder, point of contact for external project manager and internal multi-disciplinary teams and property management subject matter expert to ensure client objectives are successfully implemented.
- Work with senior management and finance as part of the annual business planning cycle to anticipate and meet future facilities requirements and ongoing control of costs within agreed budgets, with regular analysis and reporting.
- Ensure that safety is paramount to all operations carried out within Company facilities; promote a safe and secure working environment for Company staff and guests and in doing so meet all legal compliance requirements for the building operations in accordance local law. Ensure all other statutory requirements are met and logs maintained; administer in-house security system including master key records and distribution and monitoring of employee access cards.
- Supervision and Management of any applicable facilities staff, service providers and contractors to ensure best value and service delivery.
- Monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed SLA’s and facilitate and lead continuous improvement.
- Partner with Finance / Procurement to source the best resources and negotiate better than market value contracts where possible.
- Deliver best allocation and utilization of space and resources within the Company facilities and manage full life cycle of facilities projects (preparing project scope of work, updating auto-cad drawings, obtaining quotations for tender bidding, etc.).
- Work with Human Resources and other departments to support the cultural imperatives of the Company and create, within reason, an environment that enhances the employee experience.
- Experience / Industry: Proven experience in property management.
- Technical and Business: Understanding of M&E, Fabric, Utilities and Space Planning services.
- Self-Management: Able to work intuitively within an international focused group environment.
- Management and Leadership: Property / facilities management, project and strategic management experience.
- Other Requirements: Experience of facilities management in Singapore in a corporate environment.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.