Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Social Producer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day coverage of all of the team's real-time, high-level content executions.
- Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
- Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content
- Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
- Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
- Must have experience managing large sports brand social media accounts
- Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
- Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
- Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.