We have multiple Publicity internship opportunities available across WarnerMedia! By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on Publicity, Media Relations, Event Relations, or Talent Relations across film, television, and streaming platforms.
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
- Pursuit of a college degree in Communications or a related major.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong writing, research, and organization skills.
- Passion for the entertainment industry.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.