Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
This Video Editor position will play an integral role for our content team located in New York. This position will be responsible for ideating and editing original content for our House of Highlights team.
- Ideate and pitch ideas for new original content.
- Edit long-form HOH originals and segments for recurring/episodic shows.
- Export deliverables for all social platforms.
- Transcribe and add captions for all deliverables.
- Maintain active lines of communication with department heads and producers on status of edits, exports, and incoming footage, while being cognizant of deadlines.
- Assists in exporting and publishing of daily video content to Bleacher Report's mobile app and social platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Video Production
- 3-5 years of experience working as an editor in a media production environment.
- Strong understanding of the HOH brand and style.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and After Effects.
- Knowledge in color correction, audio mixing and mixdowns preferred.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds.
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset.
- Ability to shoot, a plus
- Strong understanding of editing workflows and file structure.
- Knowledge working with NAS Production Storage servers and Media Asset Management systems a plus.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.