Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Project Manager, Digital Storefront Assets for the Selling department.
Define and own the creative strategy and process for assets on our digital networks, including PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, STEAM, and more. This role manages process, prioritization, and capacity planning for creative across earned/paid placement, as well as product detail pages.
They will be tasked with establishing strong relationships across cross functional teams and continually working to optimize process that can adapt to the ongoing changes in network capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders - Global Brand, Production, and Operations teams to gather and build messaging and creative assets to be featured on Xbox, PlayStation and other digital channels to support key product launches, beats, and promotional events.
- Collaborate with Mobile Publishing and Digital Commerce team to optimize messaging and assets through testing and research.
- Direct the creative content flow of assets through multiple teams for placement on all sales channels.
- Work with multiple teams to direct the building of materials in compliance with digital channel guidelines and are tightly linked with the merchandising strategy.
- Oversee the day to day relationship with the WB Media team, Verizon media team, and PSN in-house media team.
- Interface with internal and external teams to communicate delivery updates as well as creative updates and changes when necessary.
- Audit product detail pages of internal and external titles to provide recommendations on best practices.
- Keep all merchandising trackers updated and stakeholders informed to deliver assets on time to ensure timely relevant content is featured.
- Provide ownership and accountability of all product detail pages on digital storefronts.
- Review all materials to ensure they meet internal and external technical requirements including digital specifications, brand and legal guidelines, social media specifications, partner requirements, etc. and that they are they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and other technical errors.
- 5+ years of Creative Services, Digital Marketing, Merchandising or Asset Management experience with Video Game or Entertainment based companies that utilize the same digital account base.
- Prior experience with a large package goods or entertainment company a plus.
- BA/BS Degree Required.
- Must be a devoted gamer who enjoys following the trends of the industry.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of database management a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to utilize analysis/data and apply it strategically to promotional planning, budgeting, and promotional development.
- Working knowledge of the interactive category from both a product and consumer basis.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.