We have multiple internship opportunities available within Program Scheduling. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
Program Scheduling interns support our Program Scheduling teams through theatrical inventory analysis projects, tracking inventory stunts and priorities, and planning of HBO linear and nonlinear platforms. These interns will have a cohesive exposure to all Scheduling functions.
- Maintain Inventory Stunting trackers
- Screen theatricals for content and appropriate channel placement
- Assist with proofing and finalizing schedules
- Assist with inventory metadata for nonlinear platforms
- Liaise with cross-partner teams to help communicate scheduling priorities
- Analysis of various nonlinear scheduling systems
- Currently enrolled student (graduate or undergraduate), not graduating prior to April 2021.
- Proof of legal eligibility to work for pay in the US. International students accepted, but, even though all internships are virtual, must be currently based in the US.
- Ability to work 16-24 hours/week (exact schedule flexible dependent on your availability), from January 25th – April 16th, 2021.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, Google Suite
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Extensive Film/TV knowledge, including knowledge of HBO content
- Enthusiastic team player preferred
- Strong curiosity for scheduling process preferred
- Savvy with streaming platforms preferred
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.