Enterprise Inclusion Coordinator
- Coordinate the execution of strategies and programs to advance DEI.
- Anticipate the needs of the teams you're supporting and think three steps ahead to ensure everyone has the information they need. Be succinct and clear.
- Exhibit the desire to learn new skills and grow in your ability every day. Each project and task you take on is an opportunity to demonstrate thoughtfulness and understanding of feedback.
- Prepare and review internal and external department communications, drafting written materials, reports, proposals, emails, letters, decks, speeches and/or presentations when necessary. You must be exacting when it comes to proofreading and uphold a high standard for written communication.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of project plans and demonstrating a cohesive understanding of deliverables, tasks, dependencies, staff resourcing and functional processes.
- Interact with a range of internal and external stockholders, most often handling several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Serve as a liaison between Workforce & Production and outside vendors, ensuring continuity, timeliness and accuracy of all projects.
- Draft content and assist in research for project plans, surveys and awards.
- Approach every day with a whatever-it-takes mentality, considering no task to small or job too big because it gives you a chance to learn and grow.
- Provide advanced, detailed administrative support to the executive you support, including the day-to-day schedule, confirming meetings and making decisions about calendar bandwidth.
- College education relevant to the position (PR, marketing, communications or similar degree)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in which you have written for project briefs, produced project briefs, and met deadlines.
- Strong, concise, writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced communication skills, including both written (documents and presentations) and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle managing 8-10 projects simultaneously, while maintaining your cool.
- Proven experience juggling multiple projects, meeting aggressive deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment while still being nice to people.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.