The Risk Operations Analyst, Fraud Management will be a part of the Direct-to-Consumer Operations team. As a Fraud Risk Operations Analyst you will work closely with cross-functional product delivery teams and stakeholders across business functions including Security, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Distribution and Warner Media's leadership team. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working with large amounts of data to uncover and investigate data anomalies and determine the root cause. The results of these investigations could result in creating new or updated business requirements for the Fraud Management program.
- Maintain aggregated risk reporting for WarnerMedia streaming products, including the analysis of compromise, involuntary churn, chargebacks and fraud risk.
- Monitor real-time transaction queues and decisions on incidents.
- Conduct root cause analysis on fraud events to identify emerging fraud trends and provide recommendations to Management for proper response to threats taking into consideration consumer impact.
- Utilize application tools and analytics to detect, monitor, control and mitigate current and potential fraud threats.
- Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities in the area of chargebacks, involuntary churn and fraud.
- Monitor key KPIs and identify emerging anomalies; share recommendations for further analysis, as needed.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), problem-solving, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to analyze data, discover anomalies and determine root cause.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Skilled at handling a variety of assignments simultaneously. Flexibility and willingness to work at a rapid pace in strict time frames.
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Google Suite, and general data visualization tools.
- Proficient in data querying language such as SQL for report creation and maintenance.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), problem-solving, organizational skills and critical thinking.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing; presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable and organized manner.
- Demonstrates effective planning, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with regulatory compliance and business analytics in Card Not Present commerce.
- International business experience in Europe and/or Latin America, second languages a plus.
- Track record of thinking outside the box to identify patterns across different information sources.
- Tangential experience in cybersecurity practices.
- Media, entertainment and/or subscription services experience.
- Experience in fraud payment technologies and current innovations in the marketplace to mitigate and detect risk.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.