Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Business System Analyst for the Tech Strategy & Program Ops: Program Ops department.
Warner Bros. has established a four-year technology program to deliver two brand new iconic office buildings that combine state-of-the-art technology with dynamic architecture to accelerate our competitive advantages and create an inspired environment for our employees. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor as we not only reimagine our workspace but also our future.
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is seeking a skilled & energetic Sr. Business Systems Analyst for the role of Second Century Program Analyst. As part of the Second Century program team, your primary responsibilities will act as a liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, collect, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements. You will define and document internal systems and data requirements in a clear and concise manner. You will create and maintain detailed workflows and be asked to prepare presentations as needed. You will partner closely with the architectural design and construction team, business unit teams and technology teams to ensure continuity of information exchange throughout the program.
- 10+ years related experience, with at least 5 years as a Business Systems Analyst preferred Business and technology integration experience
- Business case development and workshop facilitation
- Development and execution of test scripts, cases and plans
- Extremely motivated and proactive with a demonstrable history of high achievement
- Thrives when working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Innovative problem-solver who constructively overcomes obstacles utilizing resourceful solutions
- Passionate about technology and business
- Enjoys a collaborative, team setting
- Works well in an open environment and thrives on constructive feedback
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- UX research and discovery in an operating environment is a plus
- Performed similar functions in large, complex, state of the art real estate design and construction projects (preferably in a more recent corporate project with “open workplace” concept and collaboration and productivity enablement as a priority)
- BSBA or MBA preferred
- PMI or equivalent professional certificate preferred
- Project related technology certifications a bonus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products a requirement
- Microsoft Projects, Teams, and Sharepoint experience a plus
- Design thinking and UX design experience a plus
- Support or operating model development or operational process design and optimization experience
- Executive stakeholder management
- Good communications, financial, and change management skills
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities across cross-functional workstreams and work within the constructs of a broader multi-phased program
- Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably across ideation, production, and delivery workflows is preferred
- Log of key decisions require/made, risks, action items, etc.
- Relevant documentation including but not limited to, playbooks, guidelines, communications, user flows, user and environment data analysis, flowcharts, executive presentations
- Execution plans to achieve project scoping, requirements gathering and user experience development
- Requirements, requirements traceability matrixes, and test cases
- Execute workstream and program level presentations
- Business case, vendor selection, and technology options analysis
- Energetic, well organized, agile and collaborative, and a self-starter
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.