- Reimagine the traditional ad-supported streaming experience - innovate and create delightful ad formats for both consumers and advertisers that work within the overall core product experience
- Own the roadmap for innovative advertising experiences we can create within the product, both near and long-term
- Define and document the requirements for each ad experience, and establish product release plans that set expectations for delivery of new functionalities - ensure feasibility and adjust where needed.
- Comfortably communicate & present product vision to executive and senior level leadership
- Partner with peers in Product Experience to ensure alignment with general product requirements and integration into unified roadmap
- Work tightly with UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframes/design development
- Clearly communicate the ad experience roadmap at all levels, specifically senior leadership. Ability to provide specific functionality information at any given time to ensure all understand what a feature means and what the consumer will see
- Establish, monitor and analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data to improve the product
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the marketplace and keep abreast of the competition to drive product requirements
- Observe, understand and clearly communicate consumer behavior for products and features
- Utilize data-driven decision making for prioritizing product feature backlog
- Maintain strong relationships among working teams
- Responsible and accountable for the launch of innovative ad experiences
- 3+ years experience in digital product management or related experience at an entertainment media company, direct to consumer (DTC) company and/or over-the-top “OTT” service
- 2+ years experience in creative advertising and/or marketing
- Extensive experience in streaming video products on CTV, mobile, and desktop experiences
- Deep knowledge of digital ad insertion, both linear and VOD advertising in a streaming environment, the analytics and technical capabilities needed to serve ads and report out on viewership
- Experience writing extensive requirements for digital advertising, and ability to execute upon those requirements with development teams
- Experience presenting, communicating, and visualizing product roadmaps to a variety of audiences, specifically senior leadership
- High degree of technical knowledge to understand how the architecture implementation would affect the outcome of the consumer experience with the advertising
- Experience in an agile development process (Scrum, Kanban) required
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be self-motivated and accountable
- Understanding of how to develop rapid prototypes, A/B testing, and iterative development practices
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects
- Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross-functional teams’ needs
- Ability to use critical thinking, strategy, and a consumer-driven lens to address market opportunities with creative solutions and establish a strategic product roadmap.
- Have the drive to continually enhance knowledge of systems, products, and industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology
- Possesses deep understanding of the video streaming industry, as well as the digital advertising space and, is a champion for the consumer
- Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects
- Capable of being a doer and longer-term strategic thinker
- Capable of presenting ideas in a clear and concise way to partners across the org
- Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes
- Comfortable in a small, lean team that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.