WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help understand, prioritize and oversee product strategy and execution pertaining to user identity and authorization. You have strong collaboration and analytical skills. You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation and delivery of various subscription-related initiatives.
In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and a cross-functional team of Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to develop a product portfolio and roadmap to support authentication across the many devices and platforms HBO Max supports. You will interface and facilitate portfolio planning with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and seek input for planning purposes.
Ideally, you have experience with and a good understanding the streaming market, distribution platforms and new devices.
You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority. You know what good looks like.
- Stay up to date with MVPD/vMVPDs, Set-Top Box and streaming devices (Roku, PlayStation, Comcast) ecosystem
- Gather, document and communicate competitive landscape and provide market research to stakeholders
- Partner with Design/UX team and Tech to provide input on product lines and customer experiences, ensuring the end-to-end journey is optimized to meet business and consumer needs
- Monitoring of product ROI, business value & customer feedback. Track and recommend course corrections for the product requirements effectively to cross-functional teams
- Develop relationships with key technical product and business counterparts at within WarnerMedia and its distribution partners
- Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements
- Communicate vision, strategy, objectives and KPIs for new features
- Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user flows
- Oversee onboarding of new multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD) partners
- Liaise with WMD distribution, legal, marketing and technical teams to ensure platform guidelines, requirements and updates are communicated with an understanding of potential roadmap impact
- Partner closely with WarnerMedia’s distribution, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure successful execution of initiatives
- Be the customer-expert and solve customer problems; be fully knowledgeable of pain points experienced by customers and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement
- Continuous reporting and analytics on performance & metrics, including post-project release impact reports, leading to actionable plans and results
- Maintain internal and external relationships with regard to technical teams, content, project management, internal departments, and vendors.
- 5+ years of applied Product Management experience
- Strong understanding of SVOD marketplace and competitive dynamics
- Prior Product Experience with a focus on the digital landscape, including video streaming, content distribution workflows and application development (in Media industry is a plus)
- Be data-driven and have experience with analytic tools
- Have a baseline understanding of the app submission process
- Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to executive leaders
- Drive technical communications with strategic partners to help drive internal and external alignment
- Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: Trello, Asana, Confluence) and bug tracking systems (ex: JIRA)
- Proven track record of understanding product growth and developing strategic roadmaps
- Direct experience in detailed planning and prioritization of epics and road mapping feature requests
- High comfort level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends
- Demonstrated ability to create Business Requirements Documents with little oversight
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous experience digital media product management role and functional knowledge of related technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, iOS, Android, games consoles)
- Self-starter, accountable and empowered
- Collaborative work style
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.