WanerMedia seeks an Account Manager for the Digital Revenue Mgmt department. As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia’s digital advertising properties and products, the Account Manager will help us grow our industry-leading digital media practice. To thrive in this role, candidates must understand the WarnerMedia publishing ecosystem and associated products by means of providing strategic recommendations and execution plans across our site properties, including TBS, TNT, TruTV, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, and Otter Media. The Account Manager is the pre-sale day-to-day contact and liaison to our advertising clients as well as internal departments - Sales, Yield Management, Content Partnerships, Account Service and Legal - in addition to supporting projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, and approvals in order to achieve best results and campaign success.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process by utilizing ad products and content that strategically address the advertiser's needs and campaign objectives.
- Use WarnerMedia systems to create and revise digital media plans that meet advertiser's KPIs and maximize revenue for Entertainment and WB.
- Complete flighting, brand allocations and order quality control checks prior to campaign launch.
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives.
- Foster prospecting account list to increase revenue for WM Entertainment and WB.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a related field required
- Previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency a plus
- Comfortable in a client-facing, consultative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI) ideal
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and an interest to learn
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.