As Client Services Manager for CNN International Commercial, you will be responsible for helping to manage some of the businesses most high profile and complex clients based across this region.
You will be working with our Advertising Sales teams largest clients across the region and will be responsible for leading the day to day communications with the client, its agency and stakeholder partners, and all relevant internal teams and departments, in order to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns executed across CNN platforms.
You will be responsible for coordinating multiple deliverables internally and will be part of the newly formed Global Client Servicing Team at CNNIC. Your main objective will be to deliver the best possible business outcomes for clients working with CNN, as well as ensuring our clients are exposed to the very best of what CNN Worldwide and Warner Media has to offer.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Building strong, positive, proactive and collaborative working relationships, both internally across CNNIC and the Editorial Network, and with the client team and their relevant agency partners.
- Establishing and leading the internal campaign management processes;
- Lead the focus of the internal teams to ensure the business is delivering the requisite quality of work within the required timelines.
- Create and develop requisite work status trackers and reporting for the core campaign team (e.g. Create Brand Studio, Editorial, Ad Sales, Revenue Strategy, PR, Sales Operations, and Audiences & Data etc).
- Diarise and run regular check in meetings and calls (internally and with the client and its partners).
- Drafting and sending agendas for those meetings/calls, as well as circulating minutes and action points promptly afterwards.
- Ensuring prompt and timey approval for all content and production deliverables.
- Working with Sales, Revenue Strategy, Audiences & Data, Editorial Insights and any other required internal team to deliver the required client reporting.
- Working and liaising with the other CS team members around the world to create a new globally established best practice way of working
- Manage and lead the day to day client communications throughout the campaign planning and delivery phase;
- Delivering smart, proactive client communications – the CS Manager will work alongside Sales and become the day to day POC for all relevant client communications and interactions.
- This includes diarising regular check in client meetings/calls, drafting and sending agendas for those meetings/calls, and follow up with timely minutes and action points and deliverables.
- The CS Manager is also responsible for ensuring clients are adhering to agreed SOW and deliverables at the point of contract. This includes managing all production timelines and deliverables, and where applicable managing all approvals to ensure budgets and timelines are being met.
- Adding value beyond campaign delivery to a client’s experience of working with CNN, both to help and ensure incremental renewal discussions, but also to help Sales team to unearth and explore additional business opportunities outside traditional media budgets and scopes.
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) - must be able to clearly articulate client aims and objectives to both team and clients but also internally.
- Working proficiency in both English and Korean - proficiency in other languages are beneficial.
- Significant experience in client services/client and account management with outstanding relationship management skills
- Excellent understanding of how clients are buying and executing media campaigns across the TV, digital and social media landscape.
- Industry awareness and expertise – specific to media, advertising and marketing trends.
- Experience and understanding of sponsored editorial and/or branded content campaigns, and how they’re executed across traditional and non-traditional media channels.
- Adept and comfortable at managing high profile and complex campaigns, with multiple internal and client stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – coordinating and working collaboratively with team members.
- Comfortable working directly with senior level clients and their agency leads.
- Comfortable leading internal and client facing stakeholder meetings and calls.
- Culturally sensitive and able to work with stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds.
- Experience of working with creative and content teams.
- Familiar and comfortable working with data teams, with the ability to interpret media performance and metrics into real business insights.
- Some travel may be required
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.