Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Designer for the Creative/PD & BA department.
This designer position will help support Global Themed Entertainment product development business which includes apparel, accessories, stationery, gifts, home, and packaged foods; and will review product submissions for these categories. Must be able to execute and multi-task design assignments, projects and responsibilities. Be able to create graphics, typography, research trends, and present ideas well.
- Responsible for concept development for business segments listed above. Translating Warner Bros. story telling into design and graphics.
- Interprets current trends and translate them into good product design.
- Understands elements of product design, print and pattern development, color, and typography.
- Follows best practices implemented and shared across all areas.
- Manages a category, which includes but not limited to, communication and update with licensees, give design feedback, review product submissions and samples, and lead creative calls.
- Communicates and partners with all internal teams, ie. BA, franchise, legal, category, etc.., to ensure proper feedback is communicated to licensees.
- Works closely with product managers to produce fresh, compelling designs that meet the business needs / strategies.
- Follows best practices, implemented and shared across all areas
- Understands technical aspects of construction of products and components in regard to design and development
- 1-2 years’ experience in product design, graphic design, or fashion / home design.
- Preferred, not required a BA, BFA or 2 years Technical College in a design discipline
- Ability to clearly communicate and present vision and ideas
- Team player and problem solver
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter with a tenacious attitude and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge/awareness of competitive businesses
- Advanced skills working with Illustrator and Photoshop, and InDesign
- Additional computer skills, include InDesign, Word, Excel and Power Point/Keynote
- Licensing business model experience is a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.