WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst II for the Finance - KYA and Classics department.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for Kids, Young Adults and Classics division. Partner closely with divisional operations teams to manage all aspects of corporate finance for related areas. Specific areas of focus include:
- Assist KYAC lead and SFA with consolidating forecast and budget/LRP for KYAC Division (P&L and Cash Flow)
- Prepare forecast and Budget/LRP for KYAC digital business units including Boom OTT
- Prepare Gaming revenue scorecard and 3rd party gaming revenue share reports
- Partner with WB to ensure accuracy of financials for Ancillary Revenue streams (SVOD, HE, and CP) in Hyperion / Peoplesoft
- Maintain Participation model for ancillary revenues
- Prepare KYAC Financial submission to WB for each forecast / budget cycle
- Assist SFA with Ad hoc financial modeling request for new digital initiatives
- Model what-if scenarios for Operations and Senior Management to analyze profitability of potential deals
- Work directly with the Accounting group during month end close
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in finance or media related field.
- Media, Network or Studios experience preferred
- On hands experience in Financial Systems and technical experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical and modeling skills
- Knowledgeable on Production Finance/Accounting
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of entertainment industry and Studios operations
- Ability to build clear, succinct and effective presentations
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
- Positive outlook
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.