WarnerMedia seeks a Analyst, Content Research - HBO Max for the Research - HBO Max department. As a member of content research, you will be responsible for conducting innovative qualitative and quantitative research supporting HBO and HBO Max original content. This position is part of a team of strategic research & insights storytellers who partner closely with programming, development, strategy, and marketing stakeholders. Your storytelling skills will transform data into actionable insights to support exceptional content creation.
This position requires someone who has a strong understanding of creative and research processes and how the two intersect most efficiently. You are a self-starter, deeply curious, and exceptionally organized.
- Support content research from design through delivery (pilot and episode studies, IP deep dives, landscape studies, concept studies, series maintenance) to uncover and disseminate actionable insights
- Uncover trends and gaps to inform content strategy
- Collaborate with research vendors while ensuring adherence to best practices, timelines, and deliverables
- Maintain norms database for content studies
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and research vendors
- Some travel may be required
- 1+ years of experience in qualitative and quantitative primary research experience
- Experience with conducting content research (ie pilot studies, landscape studies, content strategy, etc)
- Ability to translate consumer voices into actionable insights to inform strategic business objectives and decisions
- Strong storytelling skills (verbal, visual, and written)
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills with a strong dedication to getting things done
- Relationship building and collaboration skills
- Capability to ideate and try new ideas
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A passion for television shows and movies
The Nice To Haves
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience at a Direct-To-Consumer/SVOD/AVOD or research company
- Statistical knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of media measurement methodologies and tools (ex. Nielsen, Comscore)
- International media research and foreign-language content experience
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.